M.Sc. Philip Pollmann-Schweckhorst
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
Philip Pollmann-Schweckhorst has been a doctoral student at the Chair in Marketing Science and Analytics since March 2019. He graduated from the University of Cologne with a Master's Degrees in Business Administration majoring in Marketing. He also studied one semester International Management at the University of Texas at Dallas, USA. Philip Pollmann-Schweckhorst has gained valuable working experiences in nationally and internationally operating consulting firms, in a marketing agency as well as in the automotive industry.
- Editorial Staff of the Marketing Area Report
- Administrative support of the CEMS master programme
- Contact person for bachelor and master theses
- Letters of Recommendation
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses
- Supervision of business projects
- Exercise "Services and Media Marketing"